Last year, we were hired to organize an ultimate Double Stag Do in Bangkok.
The 15 guys, including the 2 grooms, in their 30’s had one mission for us, to make it memorable.
We spend about 10 days going back and forth with the best man to get to know the group, what they like, what would suit them and understand their expectations.
It came out pretty clear.
All they wanted was Party Hard at night and rest during the day.
Only the best features, and some surprises to make sure the grooms remember it forever.
After 5 revisions and adjustments, here’s what the final program looked like:
Day 1, Friday
- 5.45pm - Pick up at the hotel and transfer to Banyan Tree for dinner and drinks at the Vertigo and Moon Bar.
- 8pm - Pick up at the restaurant by 2 Sexy Party Guides and 2 Dwarves disguised as you Batman and Superman that we handcuffed to the grooms.
- 8.20pm - Gogo bar Hopping in Patpong
We did 3 Different Gogo Bars and stayed a little longer in the one they liked the most (We took the grooms on stage to dance with the Dwarves and the Girls)
Then we took to a Fetish Club, for a quick stop and prank the grooms. We had them locked in a cage and… We can’t say more.
- 11.30pm - It was time for Clubbing. We booked 2 VIP Tables at Levels for them with Private Waitresses.
They had booked the Savvy Suite at Aloft (we recommend in our list of party friendly suites).
The suite is perfect to host private parties because it has a large terrace with a Jacuzzi. The outdoor space is big enough to fit 30+ people.
It is even better when you choose to party at Levels as both are in the same building on Sukhumvit soi 11.
This way they just had to walk from the club to the hotel.
Day 2, Saturday
- 2pm - Slow start with Shooting Range, with 5 type of guns (9mm, .38, .45, shotgun and rifle).
In general, we don’t recommend to book anything before 2pm, especially when you had a big night out and a large group.
This way everyone can take their time to wake up and have breakfast on their own schedule.
- 5pm - We organized a Private party at the Savvy Suite with:
- 8 Topless Party Models
- Sushi, Dessert and Shots on a gorgeous naked girl
- Sexy Show performed by 2 extra girls. An experience that the grooms are gonna remember for a while.
- 2 Additional Strip Shows with Ladyboy Prank. (during the strip we cover the grooms eyes and switch with a Ladyboy). There was 1 extra girl for the strip and 1 ladyboy per groom.
There was only 10 guys this day and 13 Mojobabes from our team. Even with the guys exhausted from the previous night, it was a nice evening with a lot going on.
- 11pm - Booking at the Pimp Bangkok. That’s the best way to finish the weekend in style.
- Large Private Room with Pool table.
- 5 Bottles of Premium Liquor (Grey Goose, Bombay, Chivas and Gold Label)
- 15 Girls for 3 hours !!
The Pimp is the perfect place to finish the weekend.
You don't have to lift a finger all night and all the staff and the girls definitely know how to show someone a good time.
Definitely the best way to end a crazy weekend.
Overall it was a great event with a lot of intense partying, as required. And the grooms where exhausted but really happy with how things went.
Regarding the program, it also included
- Transportation at their disposal on Friday and Saturday until 4am (2 Party vans)
- 15x Survival Kits (Including 1 Small bottle of liquor, Condoms, Hang bottles and surprises).
- At least 1x Manager at all time.
Our job is to ensure everything goes smoothly so the best man can focus on the party and not the logistic. That’s why in all events we organize, we have a manager on location at no extra cost to take care of bookings and arrangements.
What was Not included:
- Alcohol, except beers in the van, minimum spending at the club and the 5 Bottles of Premium Liquor at the Gentleman’s Club.
How does the program sound? What would you do if two of your friends were getting married?