Where to book the best Pool Villa in Pattaya?
Before we have enough to buy the Mojo Mansion, here's our suggestions to pick the best Pool Villa in Pattaya.
MOJO TIPS: Here's what you should pay attention to when you pick your pool villa in Pattaya:
- The privacy, especially if you plan to have some sexy company. Some villas are cheap because everybody can see what's going on in your pool. No ideal.
- The rules, it's usually no sound outside after 10pm in Pattaya. Check with the agency or the host if you plan to party until late.
- Equipement. It's always good to have a pool table, a decent sound system and why not a BBQ or more...
- Minimum Booking. With agencies, there's often a minimum of 2/3 nights required. Don't get stopped by that, ask anyway. They might be able to help you.
- Define a budget. Roughly. Because you have a ton of options in Pattaya.
- Don't worry too much about the location. It might be worth to get a Villa or Resort a bit outside of Pattaya, especially for big groups. More space, less restrictions and there's less traffic in Pattaya than in Bangkok. It's easy to arrange vans to get around.
Need some help to book your Pool Villa in Pattaya? We're here to help
Drop us a message with:
- The number of people
- The dates
- Your Budget
If you need something for a large group, have a look at our selection of large Pool Villas in Pattaya
Thailand Holiday Homes
It's our go to agency to find the best Pool Villa in Pattaya
They have a large choice of Villas in Pattaya, with a wide price range, lots of special deals, great equipment/amenities and probably the best customer support in the industry.
Find the perfect pool villa in Pattaya for your next trip! Explore the selection of villas from Thailand Holiday Homes:
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Reliable Customer Service
- No hidden costs
- Stress Free